Tai Chi is a series of slow, continuous and flowing movements. Although a martial art, in the west sometimes known as moving meditation.
Tai Chi is an amazing discipline, leaving you feeling revitalised, relaxed, more self-confident, stronger and healthier in both mind and body. Even with a small amount of practice, you will find your health and fitness improve, and your mind and body relax, helping to combat the stresses and strains of modern living.
- Increase energy levels yet improve the quality of your sleep.
- Increase flexibility and coordination, and improve posture and balance (helping to reduce the risk of falls).
- Improve quality of life and range of motion in breast cancer survivors.
- Improve circulation, lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- Condition and strengthen the bones, which can help to prevent the onset of osteoporosis.
- Improve some medical conditions, e.g. arthritis, cardiovascular, respiratory and digestive disorders.